Welcome to www.browndove.com We care about you and knows that you care how your information is used and or may be used or shared. This website is owned and operated by Browndove Healthcare Pvt Ltd whose registered office is at #24, 29th Main road, 2nd Stage BTM Layout bangalore 560076 Karnataka, India.
1. Absolute Confidentiality
- Section 43 A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the "SPI Rules");
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
2. Your Consent
2.2 As part of providing our Services to you, We may need to send routine communications to you, such as order transaction emails and other administrative messages through email and notifications posted on the Website or through other means available, including text and other forms of messaging. Though we prefer to communicate with our Customers via email, as may be deemed necessary, you agree to receive our phone calls, related to your orders/request on www.medbuzz.in.
2.3 You must ensure to provide us with the correct or up-to-date Personal Information. This will allow us to contact you for further correspondences with respect to your order at browndov.com. We are not responsible for any inaccurate information you provide to us, which may affect your shopping experience on our website.
2.4 www.medbuzz.in may, in future, request other optional information from you in order to customise the Website to deliver personalised service to our Customers.
3. What Information We Collect About You
3.1 We do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information. However, you might provide us with your personal and demographic information – including your name, address, phone number, email address and your GST, Pan, DL – in the following ways:
- As a New Customer, when you register/create an account, place your order at www.browndove.com.
- As an Existing Customer, when you update your existing profile on www.browndove.com
3.2 During your visit to our Website, We may automatically receive technical information about your computer/device, including your IP address, your computer operating system, time-zone, browser type and browser plug-in details, due to the communication protocol settings on the Internet.
3.3 When you browse our Website, We may also collect information regarding the pages you viewed, the web addresses from which you arrive or click through to, time spent on certain pages, download errors and page response times. The information we learn from customers helps us analyse Customers' trends, personalise and continuously improve your experience at Browndove.com.
4. How We Use The Information Collected From You
We will collect and retain your personally identifiable information only to the extent that it is necessary to fulfil our services to you. Any Personal information submitted by you to the Website or collected by us will be used ONLY for the purposes mentioned below:
- To carry out our obligations arising from your requests for our products and services.
- To improve our Website's functionality, and to customise your future shopping experience with us.
- To make sure that our Website content is presented in the manner that is most effective for you.
- To communicate with you about any changes to our services.
- To verify your identity and perform checks to prevent fraud.
5. With Whom We Share Your Information
5.1 We do not sell, rent or exchange your any personally identifiable information that you provide to us through this Website with any third party for commercial reasons. However, We engage trusted online payment service partners to perform payment processing and authorisation services (for net banking or credit/debit card validation). Through your use of the Browndove.com Services, you consent to our collection and transfer of your information to our payment service partner websites.
6. Who Has Access To Your Information
Your personally identifiable information can be accessed only on a need-to-know basis by certain Browndove.com employees who are designated to carry out your requested activity, and all such employees are bound to strict confidentiality obligations.
7. Security Policy
We guarantee that all your personal information with us is secure. Browndove.com takes careful precaution to protect our Customers' personal information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure or unauthorised modification.