BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS AND USE THIS WEBSITE/MOBILE APPLICATION YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST LEAVE THIS WEBSITE/MOBILE APPLICATION.
Browndove is an innovative leader in manufacturing and delivering a spectrum of renal care products. We manufacture bloodline sets, AV fistula needles, transducer protectors and catheters. Going forward, we will be manufacturing dialysers. All our products are designed and developed in-house. Our company was founded in 1996 and incorporated in 2000 and headquartered at Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Over two decades, we have emerged as a dedicated player in the renal care community by offering the highest quality products at affordable prices. All raw materials used to manufacture the products are tested to IP quality. The final product is meticulously checked by our chemical and microbiological control labs.
Browndove services are rendered either from its own licensed premises or from the licensed premises of its associates which are undertaken under strict supervision.
Username And Password
During the registration process, you may be allocated, or invited to choose, your own username and password which will be unique to you. You are responsible for keeping your username and password confidential and for ensuring that they are not used by any other person.
Ownership Of Materials And Licence Terms
This website or mobile application, the materials and software on it, or provided to you through it are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world and are owned by, or are licensed to Browndove. You are permitted to display the materials on this mobile application on a computer screen/mobile screen and, save for restricted access documents, to download and print a hard copy for your personal use or for obtaining products or services from us provided you do not alter or remove any of the content or any part of the website/mobile application without our express permission to do so and that you do not change or delete any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices.
You agree not to:
- copy, reproduce, store (in any medium or format), distribute, transmit, modify, create derivate works from all or any part of this website/mobile application or the materials or software on it, or provided to you through it without our prior written consent (which may be given or withheld in our absolute discretion)
- use this website/mobile application or any of the materials or software on it, or provided to you through it, for:
- any unlawful purpose or in contravention of applicable law
- commercial exploitation without our prior written consent
- any purpose or in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression of us, our staff or our services
- use, upload or transmit
- any material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise unlawful, or which may cause offence or distress, or which may affect or infringe the rights of any other person
- any device, software, file or mechanism which may interfere with the proper operation of this website or our systems
- establish a link to this mobile application from any other website, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent
- decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer (or attempt to do any of them) any of the software or other materials provided on or through this website/mobile application
- do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website/mobile application or our service
- encourage or permit others to do any of the above
- In the event that you do not comply with the above restrictions, any person affected by your actions may bring a claim against you and/or Medbuzz. We will pursue a claim against you for any losses and costs (including legal costs) we may suffer as a result of your actions.
We may monitor activity and content on this website/mobile application and may take any action we consider appropriate if we suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and Conditions including suspending, attaching conditions to or terminating your access and/or notifying the authorities or relevant regulators of your activities.
Accuracy Of Information
We take care to ensure that all information available on our website/mobile application about our business, services and any products mentioned is accurate. However, these are continually developing and, occasionally, the information may be out of date. Commercial and legal practice change frequently and the content on this website/mobile application.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
- (A) THERE IS NO BREACH OF A LEGAL DUTY OF CARE OWED TO YOU BY US;
- (B) THE LOSS OR DAMAGE IS NOT A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE RESULT OF ANY SUCH BREACH; OR
- (C) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OR INCREASE IN LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTS FROM A BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.THE MAXIMUM LIABIITY OF MEDBUZZ SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR SERVIES AVAILED BY THE CUSTOMER, MEDBUZZ OR ITS DIRECTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES CAUSED TO THE USER
No delay or decision not to enforce rights under these terms and conditions will constitute a waiver of the right to do so and will not affect rights in relation to any subsequent breach.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME. THE NEW VERSION WILL BE POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE/MOBILE APPLICATION AND WILL TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING IF YOU USE THE WEBSITE/MOBILE APPLICATION AFTER THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS HAVE COME INTO EFFECT, YOU WILL BE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We accept Orders from and despatch orders to addresses in selected locations in India.
Cancellation, Return And Refund:
Acceptance Of The Goods
We request you to verify the complete details and the documents provided to you at before acceptance of the Goods. Any complaints with regard to shortage of Goods, defects or otherwise will not be entertained by Browndove once the same are accepted at the time of delivery.
Certain laws require to maintain data with respect to the services, Goods and other personal information in a prescribed format and Browndove will use all the information to the extent required in compliance with the applicable laws and as may be directed or amended from time to time.
Governing Law And Jurisdiction:
Acceptance Of Terms And Conditions:.
By Clicking on the "I have read and accept the terms and conditions" box at the bottom of the Registration Form, You indicate your acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions or you wish terminate your registration as an Affiliate, you may not access or use the information and notify your intention to block your registration.